Junior Futsal Competition Winter 2017 - Thursday
10&Under, 12&Under and 14&Under divisions available.
The Thursday competition runs from Thurs 20 April 2017 to September 14 (Break from 6 July - 20 July)
Enter as a team or individual.
For any further enquiries please call the stadium team on 9575 7134 or email email@example.com
Junior Futsal Winter Competition 2017[PDF]
Junior Futsal development program - Term Two, 2017
- Futsal development program focusing on ball skills, development of the game and modified play
- Ages five - nine years
- Available Mondays 4pm - 4:55pm in GESAC stadium
- Starts Monday 24 April 2017 with free trial to all new participants
- Monday program runs for nine weeks and the cost is $111
- New participants must pay $20 registration fee which includes #TeamGESAC pack (bag, drink bottle and t shirt)
Junior Netball development program - Term Two, 2017
The GESAC junior netball program will be running two session times to cater for the different levels and abilities of children aged five-10years participating in netball.
- Program for children aged five-10 years - Monday 4:00pm-5:00pm. .
- Programs commence Monday 24 April and runs in line with the school term.
- FREE trial for new participants.
- Registration can be made at GESAC reception at any time or on the day of the first session.
- Term Two cost for new participants is $111 for a seven week program.
- Programs run in the GESAC stadium.
- New participants must pay $20 Junior program registration fee which includes a #TeamGESAC pack (bag, drink bottle and t shirt).
- Registration of Interest: Junior Netball Program
SportzBuzz is an educational and developmental sport and gross motor program designed specifically for children aged two to eight. SportzBuzz has a unique emphasis on developing gross motor skills in young children, but also developing life skills such as independence, self-confidence, focus, concentration, perseverance, teamwork and self-esteem. All this learning takes place by means of an action packed program taught through non-intimidating, fun and active sports participation in a variety of sports.
Sessions will run:
- Wednesday 9.45am – 11.45am
- Thursday 9.45am – 11.15am
For further information, contact 0488 877 678 or visit the SportsBuzz website.
Ready,Steady,Go! Kids have been running at GESAC since opening and are Australia’s largest multi-sports and exercise program for pre-schoolers aged 2.5 – 6 years. The 45 minute classes are structured to build confidence to have a go, focus on social skills mixing with other kids their own age and developing listening and gross motor skills. Over two terms they learn the basics of 9 different sports. Their programs have become so popular they have had to expand their operations which currently run Monday and Friday to now include Thursday morning sessions. To find out more, visit www.readysteadygokids.com.au or Call 1300 766 892 to book in for a FREE trial class.
Ready Steady Go Kids is Australia's largest most reputable multi-sport and excercise program for preschoolers to promote a lifelong love for sports and exercise.
It introduces the concept of sportspersonship through encouraging participation to take turns, play by the rules and co-operate with peers.
Sessions will run:
For further information contact 1300 766 892
visit the Ready Steady Go Kids website.