GESAC child care provides opportunity for those parents who wish to enjoy GESAC’s many facilities whilst having their children cared for by qualified child care professionals. Our 30 space child care service has been built with the highest quality facilities to ensure our customers' children receive the highest quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- The service provides caring supervision for up to 30 children per session.
- Is licensed with the Department of Education and Training as a type 2 Limited hours facility.
- Caters for children from six weeks to six years of age.
- Employs qualified and experienced staff.
- Provides programs that are age appropriate in a safe and caring environment.
Sessions are available Monday to Friday.
- Session 1 : 9.15am -10.25am (1hr 10min)
- Session 2 : 10.30am - 11.50am (1hr 20min)
Bookings are essential and available seven days in advance for members, six days in advance for GESAC Club, and five days in advance for casual visitors. Call 9570 9200 to secure your place.
- Sessions can be purchased at GESAC reception.
- Members receive reduced session rates as well as the ability to purchase a multi-pass for even further savings.
Enrolment forms must be completed before children can use the service. For help with this process or to have a tour of the child care facility, simply the centre between 9.00am and 1.00pm Monday to Friday to speak to one of our friendly child care staff. Alternatively you can download a copy of our enrolment form below.
Note: You must bring a record of your childs immunisation History Statement (available through Medicare online) to accompany your enrolment. ALL Children are required to have up to date immunisation before commencing in Childcare.
Occasional Care Enrolment Form 1.[PDF]
GESAC childcare newsletter March 2017[PDF]
I take my boys to Occasional care twice a week and couldn't be happier with the amazing job that the girls do.
The space is bright, clean and filled with activities and toys as well as a great outdoor area for them to run around.
My boys are happy and I get to have time to myself for an hour. I would highly recommend the service to any mum or dad wanting to have their children well cared for whilst they get to have some time out!
Thanks Claudia and team for the great care you’ve provided Sophie during the year.
She loves attending “gym creche” and enjoys all the fun activities she can do.
I can relax upstairs, feeling confident that she is having a great time.