GESAC child care provides opportunity for those parents who wish to enjoy GESAC’s many facilities whilst having their children cared for by qualified child care professionals. Our 30 space child care service has been built with the highest quality facilities to ensure our customers' children receive the highest quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- The service provides caring supervision of up to 29 children per session.
- It is licensed with the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
- It caters for children from six weeks to five years of age.
- It employs qualified and experienced staff.
- The service provides programs that are age appropriate in a safe and caring environment.
- Sessions are one hour 10 minutes in duration and are available Monday to Friday.
- Session 1 starts at 9.20am and finishes at 10.30am. Session 2 starts at 10.40am and finishes at 11.50am.
- Bookings are essential and available seven days in advance for members, six days in advance for GESAC Club, and five days in advance for casual visitors. Call 9570 9200 to secure your place.
- Sessions can be purchased at GESAC reception.
- Members receive reduced session rates as well as the ability to purchase a multi-pass for even further savings.
Enrolment forms must be completed before children can use the service. For help with this process or to have a tour of the child care facility, simply come down to the centre between 9.00am and 12.00pm Monday to Friday to speak to one of our friendly child care staff. Alternatively you can download a copy of our enrolment forms here. Note: You must bring a record of your childs immunisation for sighting and copies to accompany your enrolment. Children who are not immunised must sign a declaration.
Download our first edition of the GESAC Occasional Care Newsletter here.